2011年9月2日金曜日

An Update

Before I say anything I have to point out something Sayu posted on her blog yesterday:
Yep, there I am.  Sure it's only my back, but I am the short one in the Kanon shirt.  A couple of my wota friends noticed too, because we were all on the Hawaii tour together, and excitedly commented on my mixi last night.  It might only be a small thing, but it's amusing to me ^^

In other news, last Sunday the boyfriend and I attended Rock N' Buono 4 at Yokohama Blitz.
The performances themselves were great, though Partenza and Frankinsense were completely lipsynced.  Partenza just does not work as a live song, though it is a good album opener.  The talk was also really good, they were all really amusing.  The song choices that weren't from the mini-album were great.

But the concert overall was complete crap!!! Why do I say this?  Because the sound quality was so horrible.  Rewatching the youtube stream, it sounds so great.  At the venue, the speakers were turned up so loud they hurt your ears and you could barely hear the girl singing over the blasting music.  Seriously, whoever has been the sound mixer for the last few concerts (not just live house but halls too) needs to learn how to use mixers.  The loudness of the music was even messing up the girls, as you can see clearly in My Boy where they were having a really hard time keeping pace.

There were several fans who walked out before the encore, and I understand their feeling.  We had high numbers so chose to stand in the back, so yeah I knew I wouldn't be able to see perfectly (though it wasn't horrible) but I could barely hear many of the songs which did piss me off.  I feel like this is a recent development in the HP world and hope they get their act together soon because I love going to concerts.

Coming up in 2 weeks (after my B-day in one week, yay!) is the Smileage live.  It will be strange seeing 8 girls but our seats are pretty decent so we are really looking forward to it ^^




0 件のコメント: