2012年5月21日月曜日

Morning Musume 2012 Spring Tour Ultra Smart

This is a place keeper until I get time to fully write out my experience from May 6th at Nakano Sunplaza.

Actually, think I am gonna go ahead and give up on this one.

The concert I attended is the same one released on the USB and I definitely recommend watching it.  There were a couple of songs I wasn't expecting, Goodbye Natsuo and Aki Urara, both of which were performed wonderfully.

Also, Aika really was doing her best from the Nakano concerts on to dance as much as possible, and she did really well.  She was still only in the songs she had been in up til now but she performed most of the dances, though modified, off on one side of the stage.  I did tear up a bit when she came out and was dancing, realizing that she is such a great performer but has made the hard decision to leave.

I look forward to seeing how the 10 members do at the summer concerts.

I will see the zombie novel-based play on Thursday and there will definitely be a write up of that, until then, here is a smiling picture of Zukki to make your day.

0 件のコメント: